Oferte pentru studenți și absolvenți
Deltatel vine, în perioada următoare, cu câteva workshopuri și traininguri online, gratuite. De asemenea, puteți beneficia si de câteva cursuri cu reduceri substanțiale din prețul inițial.
Check it out :)
We are looking to hire people who are fun, smart, passionate about technology and want to invest more in a career rather than a job.
We are eager to hear your story!
SC Roswit.work SRL cauta pentru angajare 2 software developeri.
GP Recruitment este în căutarea candidatului ideal pentru un loc de muncă în Olanda
Batchelor degree in mechanic, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive.
Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering.
Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred.
Hands-on. Analytical thinker. Flexible. Stress resistant. Structured. Able to work independent as well as in a team. Good knowledge of the English Language. Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting. An interest in other technical processes. Self-sufficient. Awareness of various cultural differences.
To install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
The job is located in Holland.
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine.
- Install the equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems.
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support.
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties including SO's. IRG's, pass down, progress reporting.
- Prepare written technical reports if required.
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning.
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (=self suffient).
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures. Note: utilizing your one system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support when required.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work.
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
- Must speak/read/ write English.
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in VHV and at customer site.
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and prepack (=de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
Cu o experienta de 15 ani in domeniu, GP Recruitment este o agentie de recrutare , cu sedii in Letonia, Romania si Bulgaria. Este
pe piata din anul 2004, s-a extins rapid, iar acum selecteaza muncitori pentru tari din Europa (Olanda, Belgia, Finlanda, Islanda,
Marea Britanie), dar si pentru Canada.
In momentul de fata, cautam ingineri pentru o multinationala din Olanda.
Master in Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics/Aeronautics - is a must
Could be an advantage but is not 100% necesary.
Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, vacuum systems.
Knowledge of- or experience with electrical wiring/fibers
Analytical thinker. Flexible. Stress resistant. Structured. Able to work independent as well as in a team. Good knowledge of the
English language. Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting. An interest in
other technical processes. Self-sufficient. Awareness of various cultural differences.
-Net salary of 2850 euro.
-Yearly bonus : 10 % from annual salary.
-Accommodation starting from 400-700 Euro/room, in the apartment (amount deducted from salary).
-Holiday money, consisting of a salary, May/June.
-Support with moving your spouse, in Holland (support with documents and paperwork for move, finding a job, etc.).
-Employer provides bike when living 5-30 minutes from work.
You will be working for the biggest company in the world, leader worldwide on its field. You will have also the chance to travel
more that 60% of the time, at customers` site, around the world.
Within the EUV Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of the company`s systems,
on site, in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, worldwide, within specifications, on time, with quality
exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Equipment qualification of the scanner at the customer site :
-Perform tests (calibrations and system qualification).
-Work together with the NXE source install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner.
-Transfer a fully tested and qualified scanner.
Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures.
-Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations.
-Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes.
-Represent the company at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness.
-Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete.
-Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide.
-Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
-High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning.
-Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (= self-sufficient).
-Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting
support engineering when required.
-Drives to achieve high quality of work.
-Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times.
-Must speak/read/write English.
-Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in VHN and at the customer site.
-Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the integration of the scanner.
For any other details, please contact us at +371 25731321 (Romanian or English speaker)