Oferte pentru studenți și absolvenți
ASSOCIATE QA ENGINEERING - ACI WORLDWIDE
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend, or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
As an Associate Quality Assurance Engineer (Intern) in Romania, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software development tasks.
• Understanding of platform and operating system architecture.
• Java/Junit and Selenium are a plus
The purpose of this role is:
• Validates software products using requirement validation and systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Develops and executes test cases according to system test plans.
• Analyzes and writes test specifications and procedures.
• Scripts and executes automated test cases against both modular and solution environments.
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software.
• Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Executes and provides feedback to engineers, architects, and product management on platform and application capabilities of the end-to-end system
A Typical day at ACI for an Associate QA Engineer (Intern) is:
• Validates product and customer requirements and identifies test coverage, requirement gaps and project risks from the requirements, while implementing requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
• Executes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Assists with the risk analysis on the various components of the system.
• Preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
• Develops an understanding of the proposed system and assists in creation of test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
• Assists with the validation test phase including monitoring script execution and testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system. Is actively involved in the execution of test scripts.
• Assists in the execution of scripts to capture and analyze application and platform metrics.
• Assists in converting manual tests into automated tests using the specified framework.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
Internship traduceri limba germana - oportunitate de carieră în cadrul companiei Draexlmaier
Află mai multe detalii accesând link-ul.
Founded in 2003 Seopa is an industry leader in application development and management of insurance, finance and utility price comparison systems.
Used by more than 3 million people annually, our systems enable insurance providers to secure business in their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify providers who meet their financial product requirements at market leading prices through price comparison websites. Our Affinity Partnerships also facilitate other companies to increase the services offered (and revenue generated) via their websites.
With over 400 financial partners in insurance, finance and utility industries and numerous affinity partners who use our powerful technologies, we are a trusted, respected and successful company with branches in the UK (HQ) and Romania.
We are creating new opportunities for graduates to join our Engineering Team in Timisoara with opportunities for hybrid working for great work life balance.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin your career as we continue to evolve Seopa’s product range and systems. We have multiple opportunities for Graduate Software Engineers and new developers will be offered roles in either front-end or back-end technology areas, depending on their skill set and experience.
The role involves activities such as developing web applications to support future business growth and improved system performance and (re)architecting key areas within our software. This hands-on role enables the successful candidate to be actively involved in all current and future development projects. As a graduate developer, you will play a key role in ensuring company software is updated quickly and accurately in line with the company strategy and the changing demands of our partners.
You will be placed in a team with an experienced developer who will assist you in your work to ensure you realise your potential. You will have the opportunity to progress as a developer or move into other areas such as architecture and team leadership.
• Develop Seopa’s leading edge web comparison systems.
• Ensure software meets business requirements and follows Seopa standards and processes.
• Provide content for functional and technical documentation.
• Review and constructively comment on the software, testing and documentation of peers.
• Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve customer software issues.
• Work closely and effectively with engineers to deliver quality software on time.
• Strive to demonstrate the company values and core behaviours daily: Smart, Efficient, Open, Passionate, Accountable.
• Learn new technologies through online training courses, training workshops and pair programming with our experienced develops.
• Collaborate with the wider business locally and globally.
• A degree within the field of Computer Science, Informatics or similar.
• Completed modules in some of the following languages and technologies: PHP (C# or Java are acceptable), MySQL (SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Oracle are acceptable), Vue.js (or React or Angular).
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills and programming ability.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines.
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop programming skills.
• Experience with web application frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or Zend Framework
• Experience with source control systems such as Git
• Experience with project management software such as Jira
• Experience using PHP, MySQL and/or Vue.js
Must be eligible to permanently live and work in Romania without the need for visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Reporting to: Engineering Team Lead, Timisoara
Package: Competitive salary and associated benefits such as:
• Free Private Medical Insurance
• Free fruit and drinks when in the office
• Team building events, company dinners
• 13th salary
• Sports plan
Strada Mareşal Constantin Prezan, 140 D-E B, Timisoara, Timis, Romania. Newly graduated engineers will benefit from working with engineering colleagues in the office and have the option to work flexibly from home also.
Flex automotive offers intelligent, connected automotive solutions that improve safety, increase efficiency, reduce fuel consumption such as DC/DC converters, Inverters, Battery management systems, onboard chargers.
Our new colleagues will be responsible for creating the next generation software together with our experienced colleagues from Germany, Asia, and North America.
If you are enthusiastic, ambitious, and ready to take on new challenges and would like to be part of a young, dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for the following role today.
System Design Engineer
Design and build hardware of power electronics converters for use in automotive and energy storage applications. Develop electrical architecture proposals in response to customer requirements.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Provide technical expertise in automotive electrification
- Engage customers as a technical expert at Flex
- Manage follow up of engineering details along project development
- Deliver presentations to internal teams to provide insight and technical expertise
- Develop patents/trade secrets to protect the Flex’s intellectual property
- Meet regularly with engineering peers at Flex’s customers
- Prepare roadmap, market analyses, and customer information
- Define hardware architecture and build platform design
- Participate in cost-reduction initiatives and value engineering
- Work with cross-functional technical teams
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in Electrification or Power Application area
- Experience with ZVS, ZCS and designing High Voltage DC/DC converters
- Knowledge of simulation tools software such as MATLAB, Simulink
- Ability to travel is required
- Fluent English knowledge in written and spoken form
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Automotive experience
- Requirement Management experience
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Dynamic work environment in a great team
- Competitive salary package
- International career opportunities
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal and gift tickets
At Flex automotive hardware team, we’re looking to expand our team of specialists working on power electronics solutions with emphasis on High Voltage DC/DC converters, inverters and battery management systems.
Our new colleagues will be working closely with teams from North America, Europe and Asia and will be responsible for creating the next generation hardware for High Voltage DC/DC converters.
Calling all enthusiastic, ambitious & self-motivated hardware engineers!
Do you thrive on new challenges and look forward to joining a young, dynamic team? Apply today and let’s create the extraordinary!
Hardware Development Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of the hardware component part of our next generation electrification projects.
Creation of concepts and simulations in development of electronics units in accordance with Flex, customer and regulatory quality standards and work procedures.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
• Developing high voltage DCDC converter for HEV/BEV/EV
• Understanding switching mode power supplies
• Focused on highest efficiency, highest power density and best EMC performance
• Design and development of digital and analog electronics for control of
high-power electronic systems.
• Experience with high voltage power semiconductor selection (Si/SiC/GaN MOSFET’s, Diodes).
• Participate in cost-reduction initiatives and VA/VE
• Preparing placing proposal for EMI improved PCB design
• Driving improved thermal behavior
• Driving to reach best in class efficiency
• Supporting ISO 26262 Functional Safety Management process
Here is some of what you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Fundamental knowledge of analog and digital design technics
• Able to understand PCB designs, schematics and layout
• Experience with vehicle diagnostic tools & circuit simulation tools
• Fluent English in written and spoken form
We consider the following experience as a plus:
• Experience with DC/DC converters (4kW and above), experience routing high voltage lines and isolation
• Root-cause analysis experience, particularly with automotive controllers
• Knowledge of automotive Functional Safety requirements (ISO26262)
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
• Competitive salary package
• International career opportunities
• 25 vacation days per year
• Meal and gift tickets
• Health insurance including dentist services or private pension
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Relentless drive to win
- Studii superioare tehnice de profil;
- Minim 3 ani experienta in elaborarea ofertelor tehnico-financiare pentru lucrari de instalatii pentru constructii, cu precadere in specialitatea SANITARE;
- Foarte bune conostinte tehnice in domeniul instalatiilor - cunostinte privind tehnologiile de executie ale instalatiilor sanitare;
- Foarte bune cunostinte operare PC: Autocad, MS Project, Word, Excel, si alte softuri de proiectare;
- Cunoasterea pietei si a furnizorilor de instalatii sanitare din Romania;
- Cunostinte de limba engleza;
- Capacitatea de a interpreta proiecte;
- Buna cunoastere a preturilor, furnizorilor, concurentei, in acest domeniu;
- Capacitate de analiza si sinteza a informatiei;
- Bune abilitati de relationare;
- Bune abilitati de planificare si organizare;
- Capacitatea de a lucra concomitent la mai multe proiecte;
- Abilitate de a lucra atat independent cat si in echipa.
-Realizeaza oferte tehnic-comerciale şi asigura suportul tehnic in executia proiectului,
- Analizeaza cererile de oferta, caietele de sarcini sau planurile in baza carora se va realiza oferta;
- Extrage listele de cantitati din planuri;
- Formuleaza cereri de oferta catre furnizori si analizeaza ofertele primite;
- Solicita informatii suplimentare beneficiarului, daca este cazul, pentru a clarifica diverse aspecte referitoare la oferta;
- Ofera solutii tehnice alternative, prin experienta profesionala proprie,
- Intocmirea normelor locale si analiza de pret pe activitati (materiale, manopera, utilaj, transport);
- Emiterea cererilor de oferte catre furnizorii de materiale, utilaje, etc;
- Emiterea cererilor de ofertare catre subantreprenorii de specialitate, privind executia unor lucrari speciale;
- Intocmirea graficelor de executie a lucrarilor;
- Intocmirea dosarului de ofertare conform cererii de oferta (inclusiv fise tehnice, declaratii de conformitate si certificate de garantie, planul calitatii, etc.);
- Analiza ofertelor si a rezultatelor obtinute in urma transmiterii ofertelor la clienti;
- Sustinerea solutiilor oferite impreuna cu Departamentul de Vanzari;
- Intocmirea solicitarilor de clarificari;
- Ofera asistenta tehnica pe parcursul execuţiei proiectului si realizeaza modificarile de rigoare.
- Disponibilitate la deplasari
- Contract de munca incheiat pe durata nedeterminata;
- Salariu avantajos in functie de nivelul de cunostinte;
- Mediu de lucru profesional;
- Loc de munca stabil.
Societatea RADEL&HAHN S.R.L. este sucursala din România a RADEL&HAHN Holding. Societatea a dezvoltat relaţii puternice cu clienţii şi furnizorii, bazate pe încredere reciprocă, datorită onestităţii, onorabilităţii, şi punctualităţii de care am dat dovadă. Obiectivul nostru principal este încântarea clienţilor. Activitatea noastră include designul, montarea, livrarea şi punerea în funcţiune a instalaţiilor tehnice în domeniul construcţiilor civile şi industriale.
Domenii de activitate ale Radel&HahnS.R.L.: • sisteme de climatizare şi ventilaţie cu capacitate între 1000 şi 140000 m3/h • instalaţii şi tehnică de răcire - sisteme de răcire • instalaţii tehnologice - tehnica proceselor (aer comprimat, vid, răcire) • instalaţii de combaterea incendiilor şi şprinclere • instalaţii interioare în domeniul construcţiilor, instalaţii complete de încălzire,climatizare, ventilaţie şi sanitare • instalaţii pentru medii controlate: instalaţii de climatizare pentru camere curate • tehnică de automatizare, sisteme şi instalaţii de comandă • service, întreţinere şi supraveghere la distanţă • concept şi design • construcţii civile şi industriale • instalaţii electrice.
SC Radel-Hahn srl. Str.XI,Nr.84 RO- 307395 Şag /Timişoara